SlimWizz2_Tablet …SlimWizz streched to tabletUI
!!! Not for users looking for fancy stock apps !!!
This is full wipe ROM
Purpose: Make SlimWizz work as tablet to take advantage of huge real estate offered by Note.
Actions: Integrate xperiacle mods in slimwizz alongwith Note10.1 apps
Generous Help offered by:
xperiacle (Thanks for reviewing this ROM and providing multiwindow and tablet patch)
raj_ch2002 (Thanks for XXLSC rom @240DPI ROM and allowing it to use as base rom)
ianbbaa : You started it all !!! Thanks for Tab5.3
barathan, mac231us, Adhityairvan, raghav84, Galaxtus, KSauzeRK and many more for keeping this thread alive and me motivated
Current state: SlimWizz transformed to SlimWizz2_tablet @198mb With Responsive, minimal and stock interface and retained all necessary features.
ToDo: 1. cwm package for snote, 2. Give Note10.1 apps a dark look 3. add blackberry lockscreen
Brief: Rom is based on SlimWizz (Based on XXLSC rom @240DPI by Raj). ROM is for users who like to build up their own ROMs with a working minimal base. This rom is solely for educational purpose. Please do not flash this rom if you are not fully aware of side center and bottom effect of ROM flashing.
Flashing time : under 100 Secs from wiping partitions…
download : SlimWizz2_tablet
Installation: use philz TW kernel (i am using philz3.99)
1. download SlimWizz2_Tablet and xplose framework along with xposed app setting module. place these files on sdcard
2. boot in recovery
3. cleanup for new rom flash(use philz menu)
4. install rom
In case you want better appearance
5. post flash please enable unknown sources from sdcard in settings
6. install xposed framework and xposed app settings module (since developer dont wish it to be included in custom roms, i have not included it)
7. activate configure xposed framework and app settings module, proceed for reboot
8. using xposed app setting configure contacts,mms email as 177DPI with 800×1280 resolution and enable TabletUI (refer screenshot no 4)
9. depending on your test you may keep certain appz at 240 DPI. (I prefer root explorer and xposed app settings programs at 240 DPI)
10. install any other apps if you want and enjoy SlimWizz stretched to tabletUI
You can download xposed framework and app setting module from xperiacle’s thread here in N7000 app & themes section. Thread also provide you detailed overview and help.
1. contacts, mms, email apps replaced with respective apps from Note10.1.
2. added google sync (contacts,calendar,picasa & bookmarks) on demand
3. tabletUI and multiwindow mod from xperiacle. Please thank xperiacle here.
This is not a perfect ROM. Perfection is journey not a destination. But You can make it best for you since it offers you a basic stuff needed. Put only your required stuff.
Don’t buy all that is sold, Don’t desire what you hold. Just take what you need, rest is only a weed